- June 2010 - QMED Suppliers to the Medical Industry
- May 2010 - New PHT Sight Glass
- March 2010 - New PHT Microtite Connectors
- February 2010 - New High Frequency Hermetic Connectors
- August 2009 - Precision Hermetic Debuts Sealed Aluminum Interconnect
- July 2009 - Connector Specifier Features PHT MIL-Quality Sealed Aluminum Interconnects
- July 2009 - Precision Hermetic Adds Glass-To-Metal Sealed Interconnect
- March 2009 - Precision Hermetic Offers Wire-To-Pin Fabrication
INITIATORS & PYROTECHNIC DEVICES
Initiator, pyrotechnic and squib hermetic connectors are available with or without integral charge cavities / cups with either ceramic or machined glass interface.
Stainless Steel, Titanium, Kovar, Monel, Aluminum, Inconel 600 & X-750. RoHS compliant materials and certification available.
Iron Nickel Alloy, 52 Alloy, Kovar, Brass, Beryllium Copper and Phosphorus Bronze as well as other types of Copper Alloy materials. RoHS compliant materials and certification available.
NADCAP certified plating is available with nickel, tin, tin-lead, silver, cadmium or gold finish and stainless steel passivation.
HARDWARE MOUNTING CONFIGURATIONS:
Bulkhead mount, box mount, jam nut mount or flange and weld mount for laser welding. Post machining capability for titanium and kovar welding requirements.
All contact styles and sizes are available and will meet Mil-Std-1344 requirements.
Leak Rate (1x 10-9 cc/sec helium at 1 atmosphere differential) and pressure testing up to 40,000 PSI, electrical continuity, dielectric withstanding voltage (DWV) per Mil-Std 1344 and insulation resistance (IR) validation at temperature per Mil-Std 202.
Less than .001” are achievable on finished assemblies, please consult the factory for details.