- June 2010 - QMED Suppliers to the Medical Industry
- May 2010 - New PHT Sight Glass
- March 2010 - New PHT Microtite Connectors
- February 2010 - New High Frequency Hermetic Connectors
- August 2009 - Precision Hermetic Debuts Sealed Aluminum Interconnect
- July 2009 - Connector Specifier Features PHT MIL-Quality Sealed Aluminum Interconnects
- July 2009 - Precision Hermetic Adds Glass-To-Metal Sealed Interconnect
- March 2009 - Precision Hermetic Offers Wire-To-Pin Fabrication
We offer both plug and receptacle mated pair with filtered capability for standard or custom RF signal requirements. Housings can be fabricated as one-piece or two-piece customized assemblies for unique applications including ceramic inserts. Matched and compression sealing for standard as well as custom products.
|Mil -C 24308||Mil - C - 28748||Mil - C - 83513|
Stainless Steel, Titanium, Kovar, Monel, Aluminum, Inconel 600 & X-750. RoHS compliant materials and certification available.
Iron Nickel Alloy, 52 Alloy, Kovar, Brass, Beryllium Copper and Phosphorus Bronze as well as other types of Copper Alloy materials. RoHS compliant materials and certification available.
NADCAP certified plating is available with nickel, tin, tin-lead, silver, cadmium or gold finish and stainless steel passivation.
HARDWARE MOUNTING CONFIGURATIONS:
Flange and customized designs for laser welding. Post machining capability for titanium and kovar welding requirements.
Flatten and pierce or eyelet, flying lead, solder tail, solder cup, solder pot, and all are available with solder dip coating.
All contact styles and sizes are available and will meet Mil-Std-1344 requirements.
Leak Rate (1x 10-9 cc/sec helium at 1 atmosphere differential) and pressure testing up to 40,000 PSI, electrical continuity, dielectric withstanding voltage (DWV) per Mil-Std 1344 and insulation resistance (IR) validation at temperature per Mil-Std 202.
Less than .001” are achievable on finished assemblies, please consult the factory for details.